Forestdance Massachusetts Covid Protocol
This year has been unlike all others. We are so honored and excited to be hosting this sacred gathering, and for us all to be coming together.
As things have been so uncertain and shifting, we want to share our Covid-19 safety protocols.
- We will be following all Massachusetts state safety protocols.
- All attendees will either:
A) Show proof of full vaccination. In the case of a two shot vaccination, your second shot must have been administered by Aug 8th, and if you went with a single shot, you must be vaccinated by Aug. 4th.
B) Show negative results of a PCR test taken within 5 days of arrival on site.
- Temperature Checks will occur upon arrival and daily.
- We will be eating outside together.
- Classes will be happening outdoors.
- There will be an outdoor prep space for kitchen shifts this year. Masks will need to be worn.
- We will have assigned servers offering food for all of our meals.
- Camp Timber Trails has installed plexiglass in the food service areas.
- Wash stations will be provided for frequent hand washing.
We will provide safe space for people to discuss their needs around contact. There will be children present this year as we are running the event before the kids go back to school. Parents will be asked to provide preferences for contact with their kids.
Because things can change quickly, we reserve the right to change our protocol between now and the gathering.
If you have any questions about our policy please contact Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org.